Sunday, March 28, 2010

Everett's Cake

I got to help a friend this weekend make her son a first birthday cake. It was a lot of fun. We laughed and cried. It was very emotional ;). She did a really great job. The cakes were baked by her and she did a lot of the icing on the green monster cake (also a little on the kid cake). I did most of the icing on little kid cake. Her son is a chubby little red haired boy and I thought having him eat a cake version of himself would be super funny. So, he ate the little boy and the monster was for all the guests. I had so much fun doing this with her. Thanks for the opportunity Terra.

This is the little Everett cake.
And this is the green monster cake. Didn't she do a great job?

1 comment:

Terra and Phil said...

We did a pretty great job if I do say so myself! ;)