Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update

As you can tell I haven't been so into blogging lately. I can't quite put my finger on why but I just haven't. So I will give you as much updates as possible right now. The pregnancy is going pretty well. I have been sicker with this one then the others but all and all it's been tolerable. I'm not one of those glowing pregnant ladies that is so happy to be pregnant and thinks the world is just great. Sharing my body with someone else is not my idea of a good time. It would be great if I could have all the babies in the world and not have to have them myself. I suppose I'm more of the glowing new mom then the glowing pregnant lady. I'm 26 weeks along and apparently my baby is the size of an eggplant. I don't have a scanner so you won't be seeing the little guy's ultrasound pictures. But I must say he is a cute little blob. In other news Allen has just signed up for kindergarten and thinks he will be going as soon as preschool is over. The whole thought of summer is killing him. He just can't wait. Carter is starting to say a lot more things lately. Although he would still rather have Allen do all the talking for him. Which Allen thinks is a great idea too. Other than that we have just been doing a lot of everyday stuff going to the park, playing in the yard, visiting with friends and so on. The sun has been coming out a lot more lately and when it does, it is pretty warm so we were able to do some water fun in the back yard. Here are some pictures of that and I think for the most part you are caught up with us.


We put the sprinkler under the trampoline and let the boys go. They were a little hesitant at first but then really got into it.

All time favorite letting the sprinkler spray you in the face. Crazy boys.


Carter playing in the water on the trampoline. So fun!


More sprinkler in the face.

No comments: