Monday, September 6, 2010

Silliness

There has been a whole lot of silliness going on in our house lately, so I thought I would show you some of it. First we have Allen in the bath. We heard him calling and when we came to see what was going on this is what we saw. It's just so perfect. He said he was trying to look like his Grandpa Meagher. I think he did a pretty good job. Then we have Carter in our bed. Carter hasn't been feeling well lately so every morning he has been climbing in my bed with me and not wanting to get out. I just think it's cute. Carter also likes to find things around the house that he can sit in. Today he found this box from his closet took it in the toy room and climbed into it to watch his movie. Well that is some of our silliness this week. Enjoy.

Allen with his perfect soap bubble gotee.
My sweet sleeping (but not really sleeping) Carter.
The Carter in a box. Pop, goes the Car-ter.
Carter payed more for his movie ticket. He got box seats.

1 comment:

The Morgan's said...

Oh my goodness your boys are cute! Don't you LOVE boys! They are so fun! We have lots of silliness at our house too! Love it!