Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boys just want to have fun!

Evan has been growing up so fast. He's over 13lbs now and getting bigger every day. All of my boys get along very well. Carter and Allen love their new brother and often give him lots of kisses and hugs. It gives me so much joy to see them play together. I don't have much time today to blog but I just thought I would throw some pictures out there for all of you. None of Allen today but I'm sure you will see some of him soon.

Evan's bath time. He is about two and a half months here.
Same bath time but I just love the little smirk he has on his face here.

Carter and Evan love to play with the kick and play mat.
Evan gets to play by himself sometimes but most of the time when we get this out Carter has to get in on the fun too.


Got to love this smiling face. Evan was smiling but the camera missed it. If I had gotten both the smiles this would have been an awesome picture.

No comments: