Sunday, July 10, 2011

Growing up can be so much fun!

The kids just never stop growing no matter what I do. I tell them to at least slow down but they do not listen. However we have a lot of fun along the way. Evan is going to be one soon (I know I can't believe it either). I love this age because they are still like a baby but way, way more fun.

Kevin loves this. Every time Evan gets thrown up in the air his tucks one foot in and kicks the other out. It looks like he is doing this awesome Karate move. Hiya!Evan has not been loving his baths lately so I tried out an all boy bath. He loved it! Now he never wants to get out. Although with this many kids he has water in his face at all times and so it is near imposable to get a good picture of him.


This little green ball is Evan's favorite and has been his only motivation to crawl at all. So thanks to this ball Evan is just starting to bust some moves on the grown. Thanks green ball.


Evan is starting to get so that every time he sees the camera he stops and poses. So getting a good video of him crawling has been tough. This one has him crawling a little though.

No comments: