Monday, June 13, 2011

First Cake I Ever Sold!

Yes! I sold my first cake last weekend. Well, I really sold two at the same time but this one was my first. I was also asked to make one for this weekend too. I can't believe people would pay me for this. It adds a lot of pressure when someone is paying you though. But despite the pressure I had so much fun making this cake. Well anyways, here it is.



Again I had so much fun making this cake. A special thanks to Kirsteen for asking me to do this for her instead of going to a professional. I feel so privileged to know that people think my cakes are good enough to pay for.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! That's amazing. Talk about talent. Totally worth the money.

Crystyne said...

They ARE good enough to pay for. When are you going to get that through your thick skull? haha love you!

Peter and Lesha said...

that looks so amazing I would buy it infact, Kate will be 2 in october you are hired I am just not sure they will ship well :)

The Meagher Family said...

Lesha- I'm so glad I'm hired. I guess we will see if it ships well wont we.;) If you are really interested and still living in Bellingham I could try to plane a trip to see my family around then. Just saying.

Thanks for the complements everyone.