Saturday, July 5, 2008

So, the boys and I went to visit Nate, Carlee, and Reid for a week. It was a lot of fun to see them again. As always Nate and Carlee kept us laughing the whole time. And Reid is so cute we just wanted to take him home with us. It was really great to see them again. Amber also came with us and was the biggest help ever. I don't think I would have survived the trip without her. We all got to go through temple square. Allen was really excited to see the temple. And is still talking about seeing the statue of Christ. It's kind of funny. Allen was sitting on Carlee's knee when the voice recording came on and she told him that it was Jesus. So right at the moment when all was quiet he shouts "Hey Jesus!" Carlee quickly quiets him and when we were walking out asks him "What were you going to say to Jesus?" He says, "Um I was going to say, Hey Jesus I don't want to do this right now and I would like a boat." It gave us a quite the chuckle. We also got to go to the aquarium and water park. We had a blast doing it all. Over all we just had a great time.

No comments: