Sunday, July 6, 2008

We all had a great time on the 4th. Cheryse and Jaron got to come hang with us as well. We had tons of fun at Kevin's Uncle Tim's house. We got to ride his jetski and go swimming of his dock. And later that night they lit off a huge fireworks display off the dock. You can also see the barges fireworks from there beach. It was quite the display.

The view from the beach. All around the lake people light off there fireworks. There is always something to look at.
One of the fireworks that they lit off the dock.
Dad and Carter having fun during the fireworks.
Another firework from off the dock.
Allen and Dad were roasting marshmallows when a firework went off. They couldn't help but look up. It over all was a really great day.

1 comment:

Nate + Carlee said...

Thank you for not posting my backside on the internet. We had so much fun with you guys, but I have one question for you; how do you know that I DON'T weigh 200 pounds? hmmmmmm? You are so insensitive not to know that I carry all of my wight in my spleen. Geesh!