Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Big boy checkup


Allen had his 4 year check up at the doctor's yesterday. They said that he is very healthy and smart. He got all his shots that he would need for kindergarten when he turns 5. He got 5 shots in all and didn't move when he got them. The nurse said he was the best 4 year old she has ever given shots to. We are so proud of him. He was also in the 50th percentile for height and the 70th percentile for weight. I don't really understand that one because he is always the skinny little light weight out of all his friends. I guess he must just be all muscle. The doctor was most impressed with Allen because she would ask him what letter words start with and he got it right every time. I just love my smart little boy. Oh, excuse me, my smart big boy now.

No comments: