Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Party

We went to a Halloween party for the kids. Allen had a great time. We read some Halloween books, made some cool spiders and ghosts, and had a cake walk. Then at the very end the kids trick or treated down one of the halls. Allen called it practice trick or treating. It was a lot of fun.
Allen is sitting and listening to the Halloween stories. Isn't he such a handsome fire man?
Carter my little lobster also listening to the stories.
Allen doing the cake walk.
Allen with his cup cake that he won. I was really not feeling well that day so Kevin made the cup cakes for me. He made them so that they all looked like jack-o-lanterns. Allen picked the one with glasses. He told me that he picked it because it looked like Daddy.

1 comment:

Me and My Boys said...

those pumpkins are amazing! and your kids look adorable, how did he walk in the lobster outfit? so cute though