Sunday, August 3, 2008

My boys seem to be growing up so fast. Allen is working on his reading and writing. He is doing really well for a 3 1/2 years old. He is really enthusiastic about it so that's why we do it. Carter is very determined to crawl after his brother. He is just 4 months but gets up on his knees and pushes with his head. It looks kind of funny but some how he moves forward. He loves being on the floor. Allen is by far Carter's hero even over Dad. Any and every time Allen but looks at him he gives a big belly laugh. I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, they are so much fun.

My boys playing in the kick and play they just love to be together.
Carter just looks so big to me when his is up on his hands.
Carter flying in the air. In the safety of daddy arms. As you can see he loves it.
Yeah Carters walking now. Can you believe it at only 4 months. He is amazing. My kids are just the smartest. Just kidding but doesn't it look like it.



No comments: