Saturday, August 23, 2008

This last weekend we spent time up north with the whole fam. I guess it was kind of a quadruple 16th birthday and family reunion all in one. The boys and I got a ride up Thursday with Amelia. And on Friday the whole family went to the lake together. We swam, ate, rode the jet ski, and canoed. It was great fun. It has been a bit since we have all been together. Kevin came up late that night and the next day we went to the fair and then went back to the lake. I had to go to Amelia's bridal shower in the middle of the day but still got to do everything with the family too. It was nice. (For those who don't know, Amelia is one of my bestest friends in the whole world and is getting married on Sep. 6th. Allen and myself will be in the wedding. It is going to be so much fun to see Allen in a tux.) Saturday night my parents and my brother Greg's family left to go on a long road trip to see my mother's biological sister that she just found. Then on Sunday everyone that was left went to my sister Tammy's for lunch before leaving to go home as well. All and all it was a bit tiring but really fun to see everyone again. I love it when my family spends time together we always have a great time.


No comments: