Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today Kevin and I have been married 5 years. And I hate to do one of those sappy love posts but, I just can't not say this. I truly love Kevin more today then I could have ever dreamed of when we got married. I love him not only for his good looks (which you may have thought is why I married him) but because of the qualities he possesses. I love him for the sweet and caring way he goes about his life. He is always trying to make me happy even when I can't imagine that he doesn't want to just choke me. For the way he loves me so much that I know no matter what kind of troubles we are going though it will be okay, because we will always be together in the end. I love him for the way he seems to become an even better person every year. I just love him, love him, love him. I just can't seem to say it enough. So sorry, everyone, to make you read all that mushy stuff but it just had to be said. Kevin is the greatest guy I have ever known and I feel as though I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to him. I would never be able to let him go for anything and I just can't wait for 5 more years to spend with him. He is my best friend in the whole world. Kevin I love you. And once again, sorry everyone.

This is Kevin and me on our honeymoon.

No comments: