Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So we're here! We made it through our move. We made it through our moving truck being given away, my car having huge problems, my niece Audrey getting 3rd degree burns the night before we moved, not being completely packed while the guys came to load us into the truck, and all the mental stress we could handle. We made it! Now we have our cute little house all to ourselves. And I got to make a super spicy dinner the other night that I haven't had in a long time. It was soooo good! It feels good to be a grown up again. Although I do miss those live-in baby sitters. And special thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Meagher, Grandma and Grandpa Tulett, everyone who loaded and unloaded us, and my sister for the groceries she brought over. We could not have done it with out any one of you. Thank you all so much.

No comments: